Author Topic: Goil  (Read 1996 times)

Offline BattleHawk

• GB Member
  • Make me commander
Goil
« on: January 31, 2004, 09:28:55 PM »
Hey. Really nice games today. Needed some time to configure my joystick, so I missed the first one more or less. I have to get used to the new stick, the feeling is totally different. So if you see me tumbling in space, I most likely hit the wrong button :oops:

In the beginning of the 2nd game, we seemed to lose yet we won. Nice team work in the end (we attacked their last sup and gar with 4 sbs at the same time), VDF the nanner of the day (tm) :-)

And you were right about the community. I didn't get shouted at when I didn't know how the eject from a bomber to defend a base ;-) *That* especially takes getting used to :-P

Arcor DSL 1.5MBit with FastPath protocol seems to do the trick with Alleg. Almost never lagged ;-) That was different then when I had T-DSL with Interleave protocol. But maybe it's just the servers which have gotten better :-)
ver interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Offline Grimmwolf

• Global Moderator
  • Newbies!
Goil
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2004, 01:55:57 PM »
Wait for NakPPI or Ulysses@XT to show up and you will be in for some nice bitching. ;)
I really need some better connection, I get a lag of 130 to the texas servers and that is pretty bad... :(
I am glad to see you back in game, Battlehawk.