Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Public Forum / Re: GB disbanding
« Last post by pkk on August 02, 2012, 02:37:44 PM »
Hi Chopper,

didn't expect to hear anything from you. :beer:

Nice to see there are other people expect Grimmwolf and Elhofi which take a look at our forum from time to time.
« Last post by GB_Chopper on August 02, 2012, 02:33:39 PM »
Sad news!
'Allegiance' was my first online game and 'GB' was my first squad/clan/team ever.
Even today, after all those years, I still like to remember this time and I have never lost sight of 'GB'.

Last thanks and regards to all active and former 'GB', especially to those few good men of the 'first hour'!

This is GB_Chopper aka HiddenHunter, disappearing into cyberspace. Over and Out!
« Last post by Papsmear on July 31, 2012, 03:12:47 AM »
GB members are more than welcome to join SysX, if anyone is interested let me know, we'd love to have you!
« Last post by pkk on July 30, 2012, 08:09:21 PM »
Yeah, we tried to merge with PK, but they refused the request a few months ago.

Ryjamsan's 5th? offer to merge with BS was to late, I refused (ignored) it like the other ones. :mrgreen:

Not merging with another squad allows everyone to join a squad of their choice. The last active players were only a handful anyway.

I had a great time the past 11 years and I looking for another few years in the community.

Maybe, one day the Borg come back, if the community gets more healthy... :)
« Last post by Dangeruss on July 30, 2012, 05:10:44 PM »
thanks paps
we have no plans to merge and i think we are all going to go our own way (although we may all end up in the same squad anyway those of us that choose to join another squad) i for 1 will miss my squadmates but life goes on and the GB forum remains so who knows we may even rise again one day rise from the ashes...
or maybe i just smoke too much pot anyway thanks again paps
Public Forum / GB disbanding
« Last post by Papsmear on July 30, 2012, 02:20:50 PM »
I just read the administration requests forum and see that GB is disbanding. It is a sad day when we lose a 12+ year squad due to in-activity. What are your plans, are you merging with another squad or are the active members going to find their own spots in various squads?

Was a great go guys!
Regards
Paps
Public Forum / Re: I reinstall again.
« Last post by pkk on July 25, 2012, 11:45:46 AM »
BT's build:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jhuksldnttsz60e/AllegSetup_X.exe

It's maybe a bit bugged, but BT said he already tested it on a few machines.

PS:
ACSS installer will install side by side with current Allegiance.
Public Forum / Re: R6 is live
« Last post by pkk on July 25, 2012, 11:36:16 AM »
Currently there are only a few players around, just check out the leaderboard.

Spathiwa made a nice graph:
http://spathiwa.com/cgi-bin/tz_mpp3.pl
Public Forum / I reinstall again.
« Last post by lexaal on July 24, 2012, 09:41:28 PM »
pkk, after the girl decided to remove electricity from my computer during another critical update i get the error message "windows\system32\winload.exe" not found or damaged.  So i will reinstall everything a 2nd time this weekend.

If you want to i can test the ACSS- installer on a fresh but fully updated vista SP3, post me some downloadlink for it below.
Public Forum / Re: R6 is live
« Last post by CowTown on July 24, 2012, 01:48:20 AM »
Wow, thanks pkk.
Thats a pile of work, for sure..

The miner load bar is a really nice addition as is the He3 drop...that was long overdue IMO..

Unfortunalty I just logged on (prime time here)..there were only two logged in, and I was one...
Where has everyone gone?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10