Author Topic: Need help buying a car in Europe (maybe you know who's selling)  (Read 6074 times)

Offline Horse

• GB Member
  • What's a nan?
  • One and Dangerous
I think I'll buy VW Jetta and I need some auction portals, used car dealers, or maybe your friend or family want to sell one? Maybe I'll have a chance to visit Germany. I don't want to buy a car which passed 2 or 3 dealers to get to my country, I'd rather buy it from the owner (price and fun visiting Europe). If you have any contacts, or even seen one on the street, please throw a note here. Thanks!  :ladies:

Offline lexaal

• GB Member
  • Make me commander
  • We can't bomb here! This is bat country.
    • We can't bomb here! This is bat country.
Re: Need help buying a car in Europe (maybe you know who's selling)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 09:37:35 PM »
www.mobile.de
You are coming to europe to buy a car.. that is impressive.

I don't like vw jetta very much, except the electronic one, because i get paid for it. I also don't know more than a handful of people who are owner of one.

No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Offline Horse

• GB Member
  • What's a nan?
  • One and Dangerous
Re: Need help buying a car in Europe (maybe you know who's selling)
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 05:56:20 AM »
You mean the electronic diesel (which I'd like to have) or the gas-electric prototype?  :mrgreen:

Theoretically we're in Europe too. But cars brought here by the dealers are up to 1k euro (including all the customs taxes) more expensive than if I for example bought one in Germany. So why not take 200 euro for fuel and another 200 for shopping in Hansa Park and go there on my own?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:05:02 AM by Horse »