Author Topic: should have been at the game yesterday  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Snack_SF

• Ex GB Member
  • Gimme my bomber
should have been at the game yesterday
« on: November 28, 2002, 11:02:24 AM »
Should have seen how 2 people on bomb run can be more effective then 9 on a bomb run ;)
Again, for some reason, Belters prove to be the faction with the best comeback. Unfortunately so did Dreg...

Starring:
 Grey Slayer as The Great Lizard(TGL) of Dreg that appears to hang only from the ceiling of the expansion center. Like one slimy Dreghklar interviewer noted, "Iffff you builddddd it, heeee willll comeeee".

CrazyHO infamous, former Coalition, now Belter drunkard (BD), (ex-crazyman_SF) who was almost shot for drinking one month supplies of beer in one day and then attacking the rear admiral mistaking him for a killer jelly.

Prologue:
Hanging from his ceiling in command center, slitering all over his command console TGL accidentally slipped and smashed his tail right on that red button which said, "Don't press this button!!!". However cautious observer would barely see "Build supremacy center" words under the new label and scratched almost entirely by Dreghklar claws.
Unfortunately, the button was pressed and with no "undo" option available, TGL spilled slime all over the place in his rage.

In the mean time Belter forces were...sleeping. Having a barrel too much, Belter "forces" slept until someone rolling over spilled a beer over "AI beer detector" CPU which promptly detected beer all over the place and sent constructors to build, accidentaly, near Dreg home.

The plot thickens:
Cursing his bad luck TGL covered the whole base in slime so much they had to evacuate to their new supremacy center.
Still unable to resist his nature, TGL quickly established bases in almost every important sector expanding heavily while exploring the inside of ancient, never before seen, Dreghklar supremacy center.

In the mean time, BD awoke and in his amazement the AI beer detector found bear in all available sectors!!
Yelling like mad Belter "forces" stumbled to nearest ships they could find and catapulted out of the base, resulting in very messy cockpits.
Enraged that the lizards stand between them and their beer, they quickly attacked.

The conflict:
Completely confusing Belter attack pattern caught Dreghklar forces of guard and as they were trying to grasp extremely complex Belter attack pattern, Dregs lost a base after base.
To add more pain to the wound, TGL was completely unable to grasp the ancient building called by ancient Dreghklar texts, "The Supremacy Center". Again, now drenching the supremacy center completely in slime, he soon had no option but to take everyone out on one final attack.

In the mean time, Belter forces happily wiped out the entire dreghklar force of the map in totaly uncoordinated and drunken manner, leaving Dreghklars with only a slime-full and abandoned garrison.
Then the horror! As the beer on AI Beer detector CPU dissipated, BD realized the truth. There were no beer at all!
Screams of panic ensued and BD was last seen running into airlock and catapulting himself out in space.
Pilots were randomly spining around ending up in various asteroids and alephs...

In that dire moment, a slimy convoy of Dreghlar bomber and nans appeared. With slime masking their radar signatures, they entered Belters home sector and made short work of disappointed Belters...

Offline Grimmwolf

• Global Moderator
  • Newbies!
should have been at game yesterday
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2002, 01:11:50 PM »
I was at that game. I was quite shocked to see the home of the drunken belters fall to the sweet music of the dreg.

I was fighting the parade of the weirdos, but that was a futile attempt, my hives kept on being destroyed.