Author Topic: A UFO in Picture?  (Read 10744 times)

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
A UFO in Picture?
« on: June 14, 2007, 07:09:09 PM »
This took place on May 22nd, 2007. I went to downtown to get my loan officer renewal and the test building is near the State Capitol Building. I decided to take a couple of photos of the State Capitol to post them here for you folks to see what it looked like. So I took a few photos while I was over in the area.

When I got home and downloaded the pictures onto my computer, I noticed something that was in one photo, but was gone in the next. I really didn't notice this at the time of taking the picture. I guess my mind was focused on taking a steady photo of the building.

Anyways, here are my photos taken. I will show the main photo link, then show you the close-up photo of the objects of interest. But before we look at the photos of the objects, please look at this photo fisrt. It is a photo a couple of blocks from my house. Forget everything else in the photo, just notice the bird in the sky. I show this for a good comparison of what different objects look like from my camera...it is clearly a bird:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa98/CD2007_01/05222007HefnerMcArthurOKC1.jpg

Now, here is the link to the main picture. Directions to the object of interest is in order; Click in to the close-up view. Look to the right of the State Capitol Building, there will be a tower. Look right of the tower and there is a pole. To the right of the pole can be seen the object, above the trees:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa98/CD2007_01/05222007OklahomaStateCapitolBuld-2.jpg

And here is the close-up of the object in the photo:

Another picture showing the same object, taken mere seconds from the last photo:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa98/CD2007_01/05222007OklahomaStateCapitolBulding.jpg

And the close-up:

And here is what I call the Parking Lot Photo. Look in the same area for the object except in this photo is the first one I took and is at a little different of angle, but the same principal; Look to the right of the building--->Tower--->Pole--->Object of Interest, above the trees:

Main Photo:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa98/CD2007_01/05222007OklahomaStateCapitolBuld-1.jpg

1st Close-up:

Now, in the same photo, there can be found a second object of interest. This 2nd object can only be found in this photo. In the main photo this object can be found where the State capitol Building's main flat structure meets with the dome structure. Look to the left in the sky where these two structures meet. Here is the close-up:

And here is the photo which shows them all gone. I show you this one to show that these objects were not parts of the structures:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa98/CD2007_01/05222007OklahomaStateCapitolBuld-3.jpg

These are my pictures that I took personally from my Polaroid Digi Camera.

-CD
The love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Offline pkk

• Administrator
  • Newbies!
    • pkk's Allegiance Blog
Re: A UFO in Picture?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 07:20:46 PM »
Stop using the zoom function on birds/planes/whatever.. :P

They are everywhere you want to see them:

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 08:45:07 PM »
Thanks for that nice zoom PKK, my program abilities kinda suck :)

Say PKK, you are in the military...tell me, when is the last time you saw a plane that is spherical and has no tail or wings? When is the last time you noticed a round brid with no wings? :?
Posted on: June 14, 2007, 01:28:13 PM
Just so you don't think I'm just being a smartass...here is a zoom in of the bird. Please compare the two objects:

Offline Grimmwolf

• Global Moderator
  • Newbies!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 09:05:29 PM »
Sorry CD, I have seen too many crappy pictures taken with a lousy camera and a shaking hand. If there are aliens out there, don't you think they would just go off to the next planet when they see what's going on down here...?

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 01:00:37 AM »
I didn't say it was alien. I actually don't know wtf it is to tell you the truth, I can only use my logic and make a conclusion.

I can tell you what it isn't. It isn't a bird it isn't a plane, are it sure the heck isn't superman. I took this photo myself, so I KNOW it's not fabricated. If you can think of any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them.

Grimm:
"Sorry CD, I have seen too many crappy pictures taken with a lousy camera and a shaking hand. If there are aliens out there, don't you think they would just go off to the next planet when they see what's going on down here...?"

Of course, but imagine if humans space explored and disocvered another civilization out there. Sure, we would look beyond for more, but that isn't until after we maintain a presence at the first stop. Monitoring devices, sattelites, maybe even a small base. Those possibilities are endless really.

I try to stay away from "little grey men" as much as what is in the photo. I mean, it is what it is. It could be military, I don't really know. What I do know is that it is there, and unexplainable up to this point. This is why I invite any suggestions from my more skeptical friends.

Offline rojomojo915

• GB Member
  • intwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 04:52:13 AM »
it looks like it could be a dust particle on your camera lens :P

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 12:44:00 PM »
Dust particle Ro? What are you, a government agent? :lol:

This isn't a "ghost orb" Ro. This thing gives off a reflection from the Sun and casts a shadow on the bottom of the object. This indicates mass. The object is actually there.
Posted on: June 15, 2007, 06:04:24 AM
ALL PHOTOS FROM NASA WEBSITE!!!!!

Posted on: June 15, 2007, 06:32:28 AM
One more photo to show what it really looks like on the Moon:

Offline pkk

• Administrator
  • Newbies!
    • pkk's Allegiance Blog
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 01:28:50 PM »
Say PKK, you are in the military...tell me, when is the last time you saw a plane that is spherical and has no tail or wings?

Dornier Do 34 Kiebitz (Peewit)

When is the last time you noticed a round brid with no wings? :?

You made a crappy photo... ;) Do your see wings on the right eagle, if you squint?

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 03:20:00 PM »
Yes I do :P

You see bird in my same crappy photos though, the bird is high in the air. So to me you deny basic evidence. :wink:

About that flight machine. That is something mabye to take into consideration. Thanks for that site and picture PKK. :)

The website says:

"The possibilities for application of the Dornier Kiebitz were extremely diverse. As an unmanned sensor or antenna carrier, it was suitable, among other things, for battlefield reconnaissance, target location, acquisition of low-flying aircraft, communications relay-station, directional radio beacon, and for maritime target monitoring.
Under the test program a total of 550 flights were made until the end of September 1981, including 47 flights at an altitude above 300 m in 166 flight hours."

Offline Bull

• Ex GB Member
  • Make me commander
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 01:13:15 AM »
 :shock: Swamp gas.

Grub,  Bull

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 08:02:13 AM »
Heh, only the state capitol isnt in a swamp, and there are no swamps on the Moon. :wink:

-CD

Offline Grendelwolf

• GB Member
  • intwhore
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 10:36:34 AM »
Hmm, this reminds me of this guy in Holland who built an UFO that somehow flew over Amsterdam (I guess). Now he is making weird Skelleton-Creatures that walk by windpower. Heres a link to his webpage.

http://www.strandbeest.com/#

Posted on: June 29, 2007, 09:30:52 AM
The UFO Jansen built flew over Delft, not Amsterdam.

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 12:00:24 AM »
Interesting, thanks for the link Grendy :)

-CD

Offline Tellaris

• GB Member
  • Where is the bomber?
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 11:09:51 AM »
Heh.   Maybe a ballon?  Or a frisbee?   Thoseare round.   And might show up like that.
Spellchecker, the power t00l
Click Here For Coolness

Offline rojomojo915

• GB Member
  • intwhore
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 05:15:18 AM »
Too high to be a frisbee, but it could be a balloon