Author Topic: All-Seeing Eye...Looking At U!  (Read 2447 times)

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
All-Seeing Eye...Looking At U!
« on: August 10, 2006, 08:42:01 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060810/ap_on_hi_te/google_schmidt

Don't believe the words of the google spokesman! He's a lying bastard placating an increasingly amount of sheeple [around the world].

Is "fear of terrorism" worth your freedom, your privacy? Though terrorism is a reality in our world, it is being used as an excuse to invade everyone.

Since 9-11-2001, Americans not only saw foreign powers flying over our nation's skies [highly un-constituational and un-American] to patrol, but we see an all-time high in the deployement of National Guard in several states, which is un-heard of and probably has not happened since our Civil War [An army that now trains to lock-down/"secure" towns and cities throughout our country, round up "threats" and etc...and hardly anyone even notices, or even cares? :shock: ]. Very brilliantly, they are attacking the main population by refusing to racialy profile our true enemy, using the guise of "racism" as the reason for not doing so, so that a 65 year old grandma is subject to the same searches as a 21 year old muslim male. Since slavery of black folks [in USA] and the racism that came from it, most folks are almost scared to mention these issues without fear of being all but condemned [and I mean for just bringing it up!]. Well, the same type of folks who enslaved black folks back in the day, are the same type of folks who are using that very issue to enslave the rest of us today. Only now the weapons are not a gun and whip, it's replaced by computers and credit cards :wink:

I never did like google. I did always think they were part of this system of control. Not that I search for anything illegal, but that is not the point.

This statement shouldn't belittle UK/USA's recent bust up of that terror plot. But they did foil this plan by racialy profiling, putting in secret agents and etc...so what's grandma getting her purse searched for again? :?

Danger!

-CD
The love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
All-Seeing Eye...Looking At U!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 07:11:34 PM »
Well, that is true Jimmy, but to me a class-society is ok. Life is not fair.

If someone makes it their business to seek [welfare] government checks instead of work [for no other reason than lazy], then compare that to someone who does the very opposite, someone who works very hard and learns a complicated system. That person does work hard so that they do not have to be dependant on government [why have a Declaration of Independance if it is the citizan's quest to be dependant?]. Two different types of people, and their two different actions in life lead them to their respective classes.

This is by no means a perfect system, but I do believe it is the fairest on Earth because of the fact that one can work hard to succeed and make it. For this reason alone [people remaining independant] our nation has become near impossible to openly enslave, which leads me back to my original comments. A gun and whip won't work on the average American. They would find themselves losing their power, instead of consolidating it.

But you are very correct about class society in this matter. The top class is attempting to flood usa with non-English speaking immagrants who are used to working for next to nothing and who come from oppresive governments.Easier to control. At the same time, they attack the middle class family unit. Demean marraige and actually set up tax laws which harm you if you marry. Attack Christianity because G-d ALONE grants humans their human rights, not government. It is written in our Consitution as such. A very smart way to get G-d out of government, so one day they may easily wipe out G-d's name, and replace it with their own. Throw in all this terror bullshit, and you can see an all-out attack on american families from all sides. Now put in a form of cashless society for economic control. To me, it looks like they try to create a Luciferian society. I have read many things concerning these matters, and they present a very convincing case.

Even though it may be somewhat dangerous to speak like this, it is the truth.

This has taken place because the American people stopped taking an active role in government sometime between the Great Depression of the 1930's [which was a created situation] and WW2. I think the threat of the Soviets lead the American people into becoming "blind" to what our government was up to. It has been downhill every since.

-CD
The love you withhold is the pain you carry.