Author Topic: Welcome...  (Read 16557 times)

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
Re: Welcome...
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 07:12:59 PM »
That is only the beggining of the coming facist order. Soon after, they will implant camera and listening devices in each car, take readings from your retna [eyes] and determine if the person is angry, upset, etc. They will track your every move and the mood you are in on the way there. This "anti-alcohol" initiative is merely the foot in the door to these other controlling methods which we will all see one day.

I already have plans to destroy such devices in my future vehicle. I'll violently destroy them :wink:

-CD
The love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Offline CowTown

• GB Member
  • Make me commander
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 07:27:55 PM »
While your at it please diasable your airbags and remove your seatbelts, and headlights.
Then stuff a rag in place of your gas cap.
 :D

Offline X_Avenger_X

• GB Member
  • Gimme my int
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 07:59:45 PM »
That is only the beggining of the coming facist order.

So I guess 9/11 REALLY WAS the American equivalent to the burning of the Reichstag ;)

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 10:42:39 PM »
It appears so... :(

-CD

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 11:57:31 PM »

Offline X_Avenger_X

• GB Member
  • Gimme my int
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 12:47:12 PM »
Hmmm .. how was he allowed to get that close and snap pictures without being spotted and either being arrested or having his camera conviscated ?

Also there seems to be no activity at all around the camp perimeter, MP's or otherwise. Surely there would have been people on guard at this facility according to the story provided.

:shock:

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 07:04:39 PM »
Good points. Questions to which I too have no answer. To support the claim, I did hear reports about citizens in the state of Miss. whitnessing Russian-made armor military vehicles making their way through the woods...this report was in the early 1990's. I did not hear anything more about it until stumbling upon that link above just a few days ago. I posted it because some 10+ years later, we can see reports still being made. I felt it was of some significance. Remember, those were foriegn [NATO] planes monitoring the skies of USA during and shortly after 9-11. It is well documented that German air force flies training in southern Texas [they often fly low and break sound barrier :roll:]. All these things are highly illegal.

My friend has not paid his child support for a couple of months. About a week or two ago, a cop comes and knocks on my door, looking for my friend. I told him he moved into a house and gave him the adress. In an odd turn of events, I ended up buying the new house my friend had recently moved into, my friend took over the house old house and I took over the new...this very morning, that same cop knocks on the door looking for my friend, only to suprisingly find me answer the door instead! :shock: :lol:
He totally thought I was lying to him about my frind's whereabouts and he threaten to take me to jail and hold me up to 72 hours. Though it did look kinda like I was just jerking the cop around, I really had done nothing wrong, had broken no real laws, I have not been in any kind of trouble to deserve to be taken to jail, yet there I was this morning, faced with the prospect of spending the next three days in jail....FOR NOTHING! Now, I am pretty respectful to cops and usually pretty co-operative. However, when I speak the truth and co-operate and then threatened will jail...I cannot say how co-operative I will be the next time.

I can just see the other inmates ask a person once they arrive to jail; "What are ya in for?" my reply; "My friend didn't pay his child support..." :?

Tell me this is not already a police state.

-CD

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2007, 08:06:29 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/detcampletter.html

Bellow the picture lists, I found the letter that was sent along with the pictures.
The man explains that this particular site was currently under construction at the time the pictures were taken. The letter was dated: July 2000.

If this base was under construction in July of 2000, then this must indicate that there are other bases as well [since there were reports about this kinda thing in the early 1990’s too…perhaps they closed down the other base due to exposure? I have no idea].

The person who wrote the letter was clearly distressed about the whole thing. I can understand why. With comments such as “time to lock and load,” which is a reference to civil war, and then wraps it up with, “Death to the new world order!”

While I can understand the person’s anger, I still feel that if the people would just become more involved in the government process, that we could change these things in a more peaceful manner. If we begin to attack such facilities, then it would give those forces a pre-text to attack. I think we should take a page from Gandhi and protest mindfully. I think that Gandhi realized that consent was the key to India’s enslavement by Britain. When the people begin to simply not go into work and to stop functioning according to the system, then the system crumbles.

I find about half of our country is very selfish and non-caring, so all of this continues. I do wander if anything will wake these people up…or if they are the type to mindlessly follow communism and similar things. Seeking enslavement is the most dangerous kind of citizen, for they risk destroying all.

-CD

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2007, 08:53:48 PM »
hehe I have little to do today as far as work, just waiting on things,and in between I've been looking a bit more into this.

I found a part of President Eisinhower's final adress to the nation. He was aware of the dangers because he helped implement the structure, it kinda got out of his hands, so he spoke clearly about it in his farewell to the nation:

Partial Transcript:
"In the counsels of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for  granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."

- President Eisenhower - January 1961

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 09:40:32 PM »
I did watch the "Destruction of Atlantis" video. He touches on so many subjects that I found it difficult to take in all at once. It is an interesting video, pretty fantastic. This guy would’ve been immediately burned at the stake in an earlier European era of Catholic Order. :P

I do disagree with a few of his ideas, though I think that the mythological “gods,” the stories of Atlantis, and the Elohim of Genesis Chapter 6, all somehow connect.

-CD

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 06:48:30 PM »
Heh heh - "Ben & Teller's: Bullshit" is a show that comes on cable tv, Showtime :P

I did see this one when it came out on tv :lol:

on another note: Here enters the mark of the beast, the next generation of slaves...totally controlled.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/bb/rfid_doctor_plans_microchip_newborns_us_europe.htm

-CD
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 07:01:53 PM by Creeping_Death »

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 07:47:45 PM »
One of the problems I have with the “Destruction of Atlantis” [in watching it again] is how he takes several Bible quotes out of context. If you’d like me to elaborate on this, I can.

Another thing I disagree with was he says that humans [or any life on Earth for that matter] are unable to travel past the Earth’s Moon. His claim is that ancient aliens fled their home world and escaped to our planet. Their enemy hunted/tracked them, however, due to the destruction of the fleeing alien’s home world [by the enemy race] they were unable to detect the fleeing race due to major electro-magnetic disruptions caused by the destroyed planet, so they put up some form of “barrier” and used the Earth’s Moon as its monitoring satellite [so-to-speak].

There is evidence that humans have not only traveled past the Earth’s Moon, but that we have colonization on Mars, as well as the Earth’s Moon, and maybe beyond, as well as evidence of intelligently guided craft beyond Earth’s atmosphere and around the Earth’s Moon. There have been some claims that UFOs are seen around this solar system’s Sun [a long story, but apparently their technology allows their craft to transmit from matter to a more energy like state, possibly explaining how something…anything, could get so close to the Sun. Some say the UFOs are maybe extracting energy from the Sun. This is shown on SOHO Satellite footage.]

SOHO Video Footage:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=soho+ufo&hl=en

Also, Jimmy, the whole plan of Christ/Antichrist destiny is written in the pages of Genesis. Don’t forget this. Revelations speaks of how most of the world will be fooled or misled. Don’t forget this either. :wink:

His whole basis it seems is linking the true G-d to serpent aliens, acting as if G-d is actually an alien race who were cruel, and Satan, the serpent, the sons of the serpent, the Brotherhood of the Snake [later the Brotherhood of Death] were the kind ones speaking only of knowledge and wisdom. This is the deception. Careful when contemplating such things my friend.

-CD

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 09:57:10 PM »
OK, allow me to start by saying, all of these things are deeply controversial and mostly misunderstood. Also, we are touching on several topics at once, and it is easy to get confused, especially when one considers the factor of the source of information and the possible motives of that source. To seek the truth in all of this is not easy, if not near impossible.

In knowing this, we can understand that it is not necessarily “beliefs” we are discussing, but more opinions and questions. To compare “notes,” thoughts on the matters, in order to grasp a better understanding of the truth [if any].

I am always looking at the source of information as just another person, like you or me, a person with personal passion and a personal way of thinking. Obviously, we as individuals realize that no one person is always correct, so we must also apply this human factor to those we listen to, or those we read from, etc. To further this notion, when at church or reading ministry-type articles or books, when viewing the Pope’s comments, or whatever, I also apply this view. The Pope or a minister is just another human who makes mistakes too.

The best way to understand Biblical writings is by reading them yourself. For an example, I watched the video and paused the video when a Biblical quote would appear [after listening to the speaker’s explanation of the quote], and then looked it up for myself. Upon doing so, I found many quotes out of context for the manner in which he pieced them together.

I would ask you look up Genesis Chapter 6, and then ask yourself, “WTF was going on during this period in Earth’s history?!” It has to be one of the more amazing chapters in the whole Bible, IMO. Once you read this, consider the many mythological beliefs and stories from cultures around the world [more ancient times I’m talking about]. Consider Plato’s description of a time similar to the other descriptions. It is logical to assume, based just on this general information alone, that they could possibly be speaking of the same thing, just from different points of view. That was all I was saying. I have looked into this matter a bit deeper than my description, but this was the basis for my research in the first place [long ago]. I figured it was a good place to start here, since we were on the subject

About the SOHO images; I have viewed a longer version of the same footage on YouTube [but for some stupid reason, I am currently unable to view to videos because of stupid IE7 recent mandated download]. Anyways, in that footage, it shows three or four comets, one of the comets [the large one that travels from the northeast of the Sun to the southeast, also note the utter chaos that occurs to the comet as it makes its closet point with the Sun, and then note the other mysterious object, seemingly the Sun not affecting the objects at all!!! WTF!], is Comet NEAT, Feb. 18, 2003. You can easily tell the difference of the objects. This is official NASA SOHO footage. It is not faked. My point though in bringing this subject up was that the speaker said we couldn’t travel beyond the Moon. Which was one of the things I disagreed with.

:wink:

-CD
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 10:06:48 PM by Creeping_Death »

Offline Creeping_Death

• GB Member
  • Newbies!
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 08:35:08 AM »
Mexican incident [very recent]:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5778136309357980816&q=alien+abduction&hl=en

Former Canadian Defense Minister:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2607410994192875376&q=canada+ufo&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3377864228155746206&q=canada+ufo&hl=en

German Show [in German…that IS German isn’t it??]:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5823119044880739945&q=canadian+ufo&hl=en

One of the scarier things I’ve found. A Canadian family abducted ten years ago. They’ve never been found. A documentary about this incident is scheduled to show on PBS tv station on Jan 20th 2007:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BjoELpec3c